Monday, February 25, 2008

Friends

I'm constantly trying to get my friends to workout with me- not only because I do it for a living, but because I care about the well-being of others, ESPECIALLY of ones I truly care about.

So today I was finally able to get some friends to come try CrossFit out. We (of course) started skill-work with the basic squat, moved onto the plank and midline stabilization, pushups, situps, and finally pullups.

THE LADIES

amrap in 10 min:
5 pullups
10 situps
15 squats

Sam 5
Sheena 8 rds
Tiff 9 rds +5, 8

and then THE DUDES

amrap in 10 min:
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 squats

Andrew 14 rds + 5, 10, 14
Marc 11 rds + 5, 3
Mike 8 rds + 5, 4

Wonderful stuff. Grabbed some ingredients, headed back to my place and we all enjoyed some Muscle Milk shakes.

ps
I ripped my left hand!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Thanks for caring & for your hard work Andrew.. I love how you're so passionate about your work. :)

I think I had 5 pull ups and a couple sit ups if not all.. and no squats.. I don't know if Sam got that but oh well.

How's your hand?