Thursday, December 20, 2007

Official WOD 2007 1220

"Run or Row 5k"

I rowed. My time was 21:54. Pretty good if ask me. Haven't done any cardio in awhile (I believe it to be my weakness) and after doing the 12 Days of CrossFit WOD I had to up it.

So here I go. "Slow and steady wins the race"

other benchmarks today - 500m 1:46 (Level II), 2k 8:30 (Level I), 6k 26:36 (Level I)

Boo!

and then I also did 7 rounds of 3 weighted pullups, 5 strict, and 7 kipping pullups

----

WORLD CLASS FITNESS IN 100 WORDS
Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.

Practice and train major lifts:
Deadlift, clean, squat, presses, Clean & Jerk, and snatch.
Similarly, master the basics of gymnastics: pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, presses to handstand, pirouettes, flips, splits, and holds.
Bike, run, swim, row, etc, hard and fast.

Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.

No comments: