Thursday, December 20, 2007

my current BMR

If, according to my Bod Pod results, my basal metabolic rate is 1600 and I take into account my "Active" activity rates, then my RDA is about 2700 kcal/day. If I am to go with a macronutrient breakdown similar to the Zone's CHO 30% Pro 30% Fat 40% then

Calories per Nutrient per Day:
CHO 810 kcal
Pro 810 kcal
Fat 1080 kcal

and if we take each macronutrient's kcal value (CHO 4g/kcal, Pro 4g/kcal, Fat 9g/kcal) then

Grams per Nutrient per Day:
CHO 202.5g
Pro 202.5g
Fat 120 g

Yesterday/Today I've only eaten probably around 2ooo kcal, but I had barely any protein today and I definitely feel it.

Someone please check my math to see if I did it correctly. I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about the exact numbers.

ps
My sleeping habits suck.

No comments: